Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry: Orthodontics and Paediatric Dentistry, 3rd Edition
Clinical Problem Solving in Orthodontics and Paediatric Dentistry, third edition, provides a unique step-by-step guide to differential diagnosis and treatment planning. The popular 'Clinical Case' format helps readers combine different dental procedures into a rational plan of treatment for patients who may have several dental problems requiring attention.
This is a third edition of a hugely successful practical resource in orthodontics and paediatric dentistry which is ideal for undergraduate dental students and postgraduates preparing for the MJDF and similar exams.
New to this edition
- Thoroughly updated text with over 140 new clinical images
- New orthodontic sections covering classification and definitions, referral guide, implications of some medical problems, together with further information on CBCT and TADs, protraction facemask treatment, management of non-nutritive sucking habits, and retainer types and problems.
- New authorship to paediatric dentistry section provides comprehensive text revision
- New paediatric dentistry Clinical Cases address behavioural problems in the child and adolescent, the treatment of children with learning difficulties and physical disability, as well as providing coverage of common medical problems in children and assessment of dental trauma
- Updated reading lists include Cochrane reviews
Chętnie przeglądane książki z tej samej kategorii:
Książka dostępna jest w kategoriach: